RelīOx is an advanced stage start-up company based in Alachua, Florida. We are solely engaged in the commercialization of a family of Chlorine Dioxide generation technologies. All our technologies are inventions derived from DOD sponsored research into countermeasures for chemical and biological weapons.
Evaluated, tested and improved since 2012, this new family of technologies is now entering the commercial market place.
The first RelīOx products will take advantage of Chlorine Dioxide’s spectacularly potent Odor Destruction capacity. Chlorine Dioxide is truly “…room deodorizer on steroids!” Even our first product container is as easy to use as a bottle of liquid window cleaner.
RELĪOX HAS GLOBAL LICENSES IN ALL MARKETS FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA (IN PERPETUITY):
- U.S. Patent #7,964,138 – “On-Demand Portable Chlorine Dioxide Generator”, issued June 21, 2011;
- U.S. Patent #8,323,653 – “On-Demand Portable Chlorine Dioxide Generator “, issued December 4, 2012;
- U.S. Patent #9,365,424 – “Chlorine Dioxide Generator Using Redox Resin and Adsorbed Chlorite Salt, issued June 14, 2016
- U.S. Patent #9,393,558 – “Preparation of Trihalide Anion Exchange Resins, Reversible Adsorption and Chlorination Reactions Using Ion Exchange Resins, issued July 19, 2016
CURRENT U.S. PATENT APPLICATIONS FOR:
- #62/010,534 – Water activated Cl02 Wipes, Sponges