RelīOx is designing its innovative production and delivery products to leverage the two areas where ClO2 has strong competitive advantages over all competing chemicals. Namely, Odor Control and Pathogen control.
The first market targeted for entry is Odor Control. Specifically, extreme odor destruction. The chemical destruction capabilities of ClO₂ make it an ideal product for this market. The market is large ($17b and growing).
ClO₂ is already in use in industrial settings and several small generator companies are selling versions of ClO₂ already – broadening the price umbrella for RelīOx.
RelīOx has several technical and convenience advantages over its competitors as well as an advantage in costs of production.
There is also a rapidly growing need for advanced Pathogen Control products in the Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Facility Hygiene, Industrial Process Water and other large markets. These markets totaled over $6b in 2015 and are continually growing at rates above the rest of the US economy.
RelīOx is working toward achieving regulatory approval for the use of its products in this area.
All readers should know that there are strict federal and state regulations requiring intense scientific review and registration of any product claiming antimicrobial capabilities for Chlorine Dioxide. RelīOx will be pursuing registration for of its products that we find to be required and will release those items as new products if and when the appropriate registrations are completed.
The Odor Control Market
Stink is everywhere!
RelīOx works everywhere – including products for applications from Skunk spray to Hydrogen Sulfide ( H₂S ) gas from sewer systems, to cigarette odors in homes, cars, hotels, dormitories, etc.
Odor Control – Stinks That ClO₂ Destroys
Chlorine Dioxide is the perfect weapon for extreme odors. Some of the odors ClO₂ can destroy are listed below:
- Dog anal gland
- Decomposition of organisms
- Extremely offensive industrial smell
- Concentrated sewage
- Fecal matter
- Corpse odor
- Bad fish
- Dimethyldisulphide and Octatriene
- Butyric acid / Butyricanhydride
- Carbon Diselenide
- Hydrogen Sulfides
- Turpenes, Turpenoids
General Janitorial Distributors
- Hotel/Motel event remediation
- Apartment/ Public Housing event remediation
- College Dormitories
- Disaster clean-up companies
- Crime scene clean up companies
- Law enforcement vehicle maintenance
Veterinary Supply Distributors
- Odor control product for extreme animal based odor events
- Animal body odors in vehicles
- Animal odors in housing facilities
Motor Vehicle Cleaning Supply Distributors/End Users
- Cigarette smoke odor removal from rental cars
- Cigarette smoke odor removal from personal car
- Cigarette smoke odor removal from retail sales units
Extreme Odors Created from Biological Testing & Experimentation
- Supply of lab grade ClO₂ for laboratory experimental or process use